19.10.2017- Weekly Reflection 2
Having spend last week exploring at ai and the themes of assistance, friendship and personalisation, I decided to dig with my research. I spent this week reading over journals, articles and papers on ai- particularly focussing on the ethical side of ai and children.
The points/ questions that I reached are as follows:
- How much trust shoul we have in ai?
- What can ai offer that humans can't?
- Is it possible for ai to confuse us- particularly children (digital natives) with whats real and what isn't?
- Are our expectations of ai too high?
- How ethical would it be to have ai replace the role of teachers, baby sitters or even parents?